If you wish to request a refund for an event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charitable Solutions, LLC
Join the Western Michigan Estate Planning Council as they welcome national speaker, Bryan Clontz, to Grand Rapids for an update on the charitable trends that will impact your clients and donors now and in the future. Bryan will share his expertise, insight, and relevant case studies on topics that include:
- Which trends have completely changed the charitable planning landscape?
- What types of charitable gifts are you seeing in 2021? What are the hot vehicles and assets?
- Has the pandemic, tax law, etc. changed how and why donors are making charitable gifts?
- How will demographics change charitable planning?
- What kind of grade should advisors get in working with clients on charitable plans?
- How are charities and advisors dealing with ubiquitous charitable planning information?
- Relevant case studies and more…
Bryan is the founder and president of Charitable Solutions, LLC, specializing in non-cash asset receipt and liquidation, gift annuity reinsurance brokerage, actuarial gift annuity risk management consulting, emergency assistance funds, as well as virtual currency and life insurance appraisals/audits. He also serves as Senior Partner of Ekstrom Alley Clontz & Associates – a community foundation consulting firm in Tuscon, AZ.
Bryan is the founder of the Dechomai Foundation, Inc. and the Dechomai Asset Trust – two national donor advised funds focusing on non-cash assets generally and S-corp transactions, respectively. He is also the founder and president of The Emergency Assistance Foundation, Inc.– a global charity that allows employers to create emergency assistance and disaster relief funds for their employees. As of 2020, EAF works with more than 300 employers and 10 million employees. Finally, Bryan created the National Gift Annuity Foundation, the largest national independent gift annuity platform. Full bio on westernmichiganepc.org.
WMPGG Members: Free
WMEPC Members: Free
Appetizers and beverages will be provided.
The Club offers discounted parking rates in the Fifth Third lots off Monroe Avenue & Ottawa Avenue for event attendees. To receive the discounted rate, obtain a discount coupon from the front desk prior to departure.